[Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:20:13 +0100

Hey there!

As I have announced earlier on IRC I plan to release monotone 0.46 in a
few weeks, before February to be more precise. I'd like to get my
nvm.automate-netsync branch in a mergable state until then (docs and
tests are still missing) and I think we then have quite a sounding
release with enough features and fixes.

I'd like you to already check the latest head and report build problems
since we do not have many functional build bots right now. (It would be
even better to fix the bots, but apparently all the people who still
manage one have disappeared since I've made this call for 0.45...)

Also, translators, please already start and translate the strings, so
we're safe in this area as well. The nvm.automate-netsync branch will
not introduce many new ones, so translating these before 0.46 is
released shouldn't then take so long.

Thanks for your work!

Thomas.