Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:11:17 -0600

Stephen Leake wrote:
The following tests are failing on Win32:

  9 (normal)_netsync_on_partially_unrelated_revisions FAIL (error creating test
directory) 0:00, 0:00 on CPU
210 empty_environment                             FAIL (line 45) 69:34
341 multiple_version_committing                   FAIL (line 25) 0:01
423 restricted_commit_with_inodeprints            FAIL (error creating test
directory) 0:00, 0:00 on CPU
459 schema_migration                              FAIL (line 106) 0:12

empty_environment has been failing for a while; the others are new. I
have not looked at them in detail yet.

All tests pass for me on Win32/MinGW.

empty_environment needs to copy in all the DLLs that the monotone executable uses. It has a hardcoded list, which I'm guessing isn't quite right for your environment. Do you know if Windows has a (non-gui) 'ldd' equivalent that we could use to get the list right?

I'd guess the others are probably issues with races and Windows' file locking...