Re: [Monotone-devel] Please review nvm.experiment.database-management

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Please review nvm.experiment.database-management
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:11:15 -0600

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 3:53 AM, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

There are now three new commands, register-workspace,
unregister-workspace and cleanup-workspace-list, in
d9da4bb2f1e5c7d80912531327ce4f727e2adad6. I think this shoudl be sufficient.

Sounds reasonable ... but ... we now have commands_with_underscores and commands-with-dashes. Do we really want both styles? Personally I'd prefer the dashed variant (and there's a really old stale branch ...commands-with-dashes or something like that that tried to switch the existing commands over).

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Derek