[Monotone-devel] guitone 1.0rc4 released

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] guitone 1.0rc4 released
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 02:00:21 +0200

Hi all!

This fourth release candidate is dedicated to Lena, the Eurovision Song
Contest Winner of 2010 [0] :) . It comes with a few new nifty features
like an improved changeset browser and enhanced certificate support, as
well as a couple of other smaller improvements and bugfixes.

The Tarball and a Mac OS X disk image can already be downloaded at the
usual location [1], the Windows installer will follow shortly.

As always, please report bugs [2] if possible. And while guitone now
comes with one new translation, Portuguese, thanks to Américo Monteiro,
I’m still looking for more translators – if you’re interested, drop me a
note!

Thomas.

[0] http://www.eurovision.tv/
[1] http://guitone.thomaskeller.biz/g/download