Re: [Monotone-devel] kill_*_locally

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] kill_*_locally
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:18:45 +0200

Am 15.06.10 14:51, schrieb Thomas Keller:
> Am 15.06.2010 14:33, schrieb Timothy Brownawell:
>> There's a branch nvm.kill_certs_locally that adds a command
>>    db kill_certs_locally SELECTOR CERTNAME [CERTVAL]
>> and updates 'mtn cert' to accept a selector that can be multiple
>> revisions instead of just one.
>>
>> This also *removes* 'db kill_tag_locally' and
>> 'db kill_branch_certs_locally'.
>
> I'll have a look at it tonight.

A few things:

1) The documentation for kill_certs_locally still mentions "tag
certificate" a couple of times, probably overseen

2) A note in the docs for the extended mtn cert behaviour would be nice

3) Are there any side effects when we leave branch_leaves and
branch_epochs, but only delete the revision_certs? I think we should
still clean those up, no?

Thomas.