[Monotone-devel] some fixes/suggestions for the docs - ch. 1 (patch)

From: Gour
Subject: [Monotone-devel] some fixes/suggestions for the docs - ch. 1 (patch)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:35:10 +0200

Hello!

I'm brand new user of Monotone which I like very much (along with the
darcs which is my No. 1).

However, I believe that when Indefero get mtn support, we'll switch
fully.

Atm, I'm still learning about mtn by playing with it a bit and reading
the docs.

Please, excuse me for dare to 'fix' and/or suggest something to the
present docs, especially considering I'm non-native English 'speaker'.

However, I won't be offended at all if none of the fixes/suggestions
are going to be applied. :-)

In the attachment, there is patch for chapter-1 of the docs.

Sincerely,
Gour

p.s. I tried to create public pullable repo on mtn-host.prjke.net, but
syncs stalled/failed and now I'm stuck - cannot resume nor re-create
the project from the scratch (until admin cleans the mess).

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6