moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] where are the people?

From: Kovacs Baldvin
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] where are the people?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:31:59 +0200

Hi!

I find it very important to have control over some embedded
files. Some years ago I actually did port plugger4 to mozilla
and had movies played _and_ saved with that.

Now I find plugger a little bit annoying, and I was delighted to
see that this project exists. I am even inclined to play with the
code somewhat. But it is interesting that the list is nearly empty,
it seems that nobody is interested in this project.

Please tell me: did I miss the train, and everybody else have now
a much better tool to control embedded files??? Is there an easier
way, some firefox extension, or what?

I am not (yet) subscribed to the list, please cc to me also...

Best Regards,
Baldvin Kovacs