myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] silverlight and microsoft

From: Carole Goble
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] silverlight and microsoft
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 20:07:26 +0100

Andrew

it might be another option, and we could use that for the JISC open source

but as Savas and I propose this for funding from Microsoft, guess which platform THAT proposal will use ... sorry not to have made that clear

Carole

To give another option this is adobes version of a cross platform environment.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/apollo/

Andrew