myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] face to face meeting

From: Ross Gardler
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] face to face meeting
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:39:31 +0000

Luna De Ferrari wrote:
Hello,
collaboration and data sharing eventually depend on personal trust, usually gained by shaking hands.

Could myExperiment include a service for knowing if someone in your network is attending a conference? I usually discover whether people from Edinburgh (outside my group) are attending a conference when I reach the EasyJet check-in.

I'd recommend using the http://www.dopplr.com service who publish an appropraite API

Ross