myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] [Fwd: Tutorial Announcement for Ondex Course]

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] [Fwd: Tutorial Announcement for Ondex Course]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:42:04 +0100

Hello,

Could you please send this to anyone who you think may be interested in attending an Ondex/taverna training day at Manchester.

kind regards,
Paul.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Tutorial Announcement for Ondex Course Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:27:58 +0100

Hi Paul and Paul,

Please can you circulate the attached advert for the course on your local mailing lists this week.  We have a 'few' places remaining!

I have sent it to the bioinformatics department in FLS and other general bioinformatics mailing lists.

Best wishes,

George

Dr. Georgina Moulton

Bio-Health Informatics Education and Development Fellow
North West eHealth
The University of Manchester
1.320 Jean McFarlane,
Oxford Road,