myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] OAuth redirect not working?

From: Peter Clijsters
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] OAuth redirect not working?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:35:07 +0200

Hi,

I'm developing an OpenSocial gadget accessing MyExperiment with OAuth authorisation. After some work, I get my gadget to redirect me to the MyExperiment login page. But after login, I get a redirect to the URL:

http://sandbox.myexperiment.org/oauth/authorize?oauth_token=
This gives an error from the MyExperiment site. This is probably caused by the fact that the oauth_token parameter is empty, but as this is a redirect received from MyExperiment, could there be something wrong there? Or am I maybe doing something wrong?

Thanks for all your help.

Peter.