myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Social side of myExperiment

From: Alan R Williams
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Social side of myExperiment
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 15:06:35 +0100

Hello everybody,

In BioVeL we are developing workflows in several related biovdiversity domains. The BioVeL workflows are being kept on myExperiment.

Some of the domains have related resources such as facebook groups and youtube videos. So, the workflow is part of a dynamic social world. I was wondering if there is a presentation or roadmap about how it is intended for myExperiment to deal with this (assuming it is).

Alan