myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] change or bug in the read-workflow rest API?

From: Mark Thompson
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] change or bug in the read-workflow rest API?
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:48:27 +0200

Hi,

I'm maintaining an application (t2-web) that depends on the
MyExperiment REST-API. It was working fine until recently. In the XML
output of "read workflow" it looks for an element <components> should
contain information about the inputs and outputs of a workflow as
<source> and <sink> elements.

However, if I look at the output of:
  http://www.myexperiment.org/workflow.xml?id=74&all_elements=yes
then the <components> element is empty. Actually, I tried a few
different Taverna workflows, and <components> is always empty.

Is this a bug in the rest-api XML output, or has the API changed recently?

Regards,
Mark Thompson