nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:25:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Lawrence Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:
>>http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanodbbehemoth-patch.txt

I've cleaned it up some more; the UTF-8 comments have been
removed for now, since there would probably be cases in
which you'd want to handle high-bit characters directly
instead of interpreting then as UTF-8 sequences.  I've also
put in a few more fixes, and Carl Drinkwater's fix to
configure.ac to get --enable-debug working.  I had to apply
the last item manually, due to the recent merge of
acconfig.h into configure.ac, and had to make a few minor
changes to stop autogen from complaining; could someone
please verify that it works in 2.52, since I'm still using
2.53?  (By the way, both the merge and the --enable-debug
fix are working perfectly so far; kudos to Jordi and Carl.
The two warnings I'm still getting are just about function
names, but I think they're specific to 2.53, since I didn't
get them back when I was using 2.52.)

As for my inability to try marked cutting on a *BSD machine
to make sure it works with David Bnebennick's changes, I'm
going to try booting my own machine with the NetBSD 1.5.2
live CD (the iso of which I downloaded recently) and testing
nano in there.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag