Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update && 1.1.10pre2

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update && 1.1.10pre2
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:37:46 -0700

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 01:11:39PM -0400, David Benbennick wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> > I just tried to look at it, but I keep getting a "Forbidden"
> > error.
> Thanks for finding that.  Anyway, the new CVS broke it slightly, so there
> is yet another new version at

Hi David,

        I applied everything I could and committed and credited in CVS.
The color syntax stuff is still beyond me, or at least with the amount
of time I have to go over it right now, and the statics still aren't
giving me any warm fuzzies.  I put this all up as

Except for any one line fixes or translation updates, this will be
1.1.10. I even put in the NEWS entry for 1.1.10 (dated Thursday) in
there in case I left out something big.  But basically 1.1.10 will be
released Thursday, come Hell or high water.  Sorry I couldn't get more
of your stuff in but I'm spent...

Chris A
Chris Allegretta

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001