nano-devel

[Nano-devel] nanomiscbugs2 update

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] nanomiscbugs2 update
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:58:29 -0800 (PST)

* for consistency, changed some instances of "if (x ==
NULL)" to "if (!x)" and "if (x != NULL)" to "if (x)"

* fixed a minor bug with reading binary files; after
reading a binary file, NO_CONVERT would be set from then
on; now, if it isn't set when read_file() is entered,
it gets set only when a binary file is read in and
unset again afterwards

The justification segfault happened once again, although
of course not when I was running gdb.  I'm still looking
into it.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanomiscbugs2-patch.txt

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag