nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Feature or am I missing something

From: Matthew Erasmus
Subject: [Nano-devel] Feature or am I missing something
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:36:21 +0000

Greetings Nano Dev people

I was wondering if Nano has an Undo function ? If not are you planning on
giving it one ?
I did read all the docs but did not find anything.

Other than that small thing (am I crazy ?) nano is great :) I am using it to
write you this
email as we speak.

Anyhow...keep up the great work and shout if I can be of assistance (I am
unemployed and
dying for work / place to enhance my C coding skills).

Kind Regards

Matthew Erasmus
address@hidden

--