nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Doc translations with po4a

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Doc translations with po4a
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 09:57:08 +0200

El dj 31 de 07 de 2014 a les 21:26 +0200, en/na Benno Schulenberg va
escriure:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2014, at 01:26, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> > See the base-passwd source package in Debian.
>
> https://packages.debian.org/testing/admin/base-passwd
> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/base-passwd/base-passwd_3.5.28.tar.gz
>
> Well... it contains a Makefile.in, which is still quite easy and
> comprehensible,
> not any Makefile.am, so it doesn't seem to use Autotools.  Also, it uses a
> fixed
> list of languages instead of just grabbing the files that are there.  And
> three,
> for the install target it doesn't respect the LINGUAS environment variable.

Hm, some of those points possibly still apply, but the latest version
(3.5.33) does have a Makefile.am instead of a MAkefile.in, so better
have a look at that one.

> Well, if it were a rainy day, I might have.  But not these days.  :)

Give me some of that rain... badly needed here. ;)

address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/