Re: [Nel] Suggestion for the NeL network library / architecture

From: Vincent Archer
Subject: Re: [Nel] Suggestion for the NeL network library / architecture
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:11:10 +0100

According to Dim Segebart:

And Jean-Noel Moyne said:
> network transport for your messaging. That need being for server to
> server communication, not server to client.

Note "server to server". What Jean-Noel was suggesting was not a protocol
to communicate with the clients, but a protocol to communicate between
the various servers that constitute a world cluster.

Since these clusters will be located in a single facility, on a dedicated
switch, the issue of IP filtering do not apply :)

--
Vincent Archer                                         Email: address@hidden

Nevrax France.                              Off on the yellow brick road we go!