Re: [Nel] You guys will let us know when you're done mucking about, righ

From: David Mentre
Subject: Re: [Nel] You guys will let us know when you're done mucking about, right?
Date: 10 Apr 2001 09:17:41 +0200

Cedric Valignat <address@hidden> writes:

> Our 3D team are redisigning NeL's 3d interfaces, the network is redisigning
> the networks layers, and are curently working on the documentation too ...

About the network layer, what is the design you have finally chosen?
Automata over kernel threads?

BTW, have you setup unit tests? I had a (very) quick glance at code but
did not found any. Would you be interested in such tests?

d.
--
 address@hidden -- http://www.irisa.fr/prive/dmentre/
 Opinions expressed here are only mine.