Re: [Nel] Compile error in nel\src\ai\agent\group_type.cpp

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Nel] Compile error in nel\src\ai\agent\group_type.cpp
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 16:44:22 +0100

Mike Stoddart wrote:
When compiling the miniAgentService sample with debug, I get the following compile error:

d:\nel\src\ai\agent\group_type.cpp(894) : error C2660: 'push_back' : function does not take 0 parameters

Should I submit to the bugs page on the Nevrax site?

I think you can even submit a patch for this one :). Here's the manual :

- push_back() is a member of tVectorType (namely std::vector<const IObjectIA *>). 'l' returns the list of found occurences, so obviously the author meant to push 'o', so we'll fix as :

  if (*o == obj) l.push_back(o);

- we build a patch by extracting a diff (between the current CVS code and our locally modified file). If you have WinCVS, err... read the manual :). If you have the plain old command line cvs :

$ cvs diff -c code/nel/src/ai/agent/group_type.cpp >ai_grouptype.patch

- send the patch to the ML and the AI maitainer :

  address@hidden
  address@hidden

(NOTE: Nevrax people, could you publish the maintainer list on the 'bugs' page of nevrax.org ? I remember this was posted once on the ML)

- expect a warm thanks and enjoy your fixed code :)