Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.6

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.6
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 11:20:11 -0500

I know Norm didn't mean to cc everyone, but hey, it doesn't bother me.

>>Personally, I'd like to do a few more things before I'd prefer to release
>>1.6, in the arena of better MIME handling.  But at least in my life,
>>I'm going to be busy for the next few months.
>
>Does 5.2 months count as "a few months" :-)?

Well, it's not obvious, but I've been slowly dribbling out new features.
Specifically, in the realm of MIME header encoding.  Talk about something
way more complicated than I originally envisioned!  So I've been working
on stuff between busy periods.  All I need to do for header encoding is
write some tests for it, and I can merge it into master.  As for the rest
of my wishlist ... well, we'll see how things go.

--Ken