Re: [Nmh-workers] Conflict between "mime" command and attach

From: Paul Vixie
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Conflict between "mime" command and attach
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:38:55 -0800

+1 to jon's proposal below. but this is probably enmh (even newer mail
handler), not nmh. because to support it we'll have to bite a
long-avoided architectural bullet and put all of the logic in a callable
library, of which the command line tools are wrappers around option
parsing and the libraries. programmatic users of the mail handler should
not have to call system("pick"), they should be calling enmh_pick().

if a team gets together that's going to cut that deep, i'll offer to be
involved, for whatever good or evil images that may provoke. (i am
personally responsible for more cert advisories than any other human,
since about a third of sendmail's lifetime total are mine not eric's.)

vixie

re: