Re: [Nmh-workers] Thank you

From: Yoseff Francus
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Thank you
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 10:14:39 -0500 (EST)

I have mostly been read-only for years having done some work installing MH to run on some early PDP (maybe early VAX) BSD Unix in the early 1980s. Still have an older box running in my basement with MH running on it (think early model SUN workstation).

I very much echo the thoughts expressed by Robert.