Re: [Nmh-workers] mh and mairix and numerically named folders

From: Conrad Hughes
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mh and mairix and numerically named folders
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:46:20 +0000

Paul> so my question, before i report this as a limitation with mairix:
Paul> is there any reason that an MH folder shouldn't have an
Paul> all-numeric name?

It caused all kinds of trouble when I last tried it: you can imagine
what happens to things like sortm and 'folder -pack' on the containing
folder...

You might be able to get away with it so long as there are never any
other messages in the containing folder, but I'd expect breakage.

Conrad