Re: [nmh-workers] Unnecessary dependency on vi???

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Unnecessary dependency on vi???
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:13:17 +0100

Ralph Corderoy <address@hidden> wrote:
 |> Ok, i do not have Spinellis repo locally (yet), it is too big.
 |> (How large is it in the end, Ralph?)
 |
 |1.5 GiB.  Too large to pull home with ADSL.  I've a VM out on the
 |Internet that has fast connectivity and I copied it there.

Interesting idea... but is has to wait.  I remember a message of
a github staff member who was sympathetic to the community because
the average member used far less space than github would have
offered.  Must have been 2011 or something.  I.e., different to
some other formerly large player i expect Spinellis repo to be
available until i finally upgrade my little one...

 |But don't worry about replying after a delay.  I've nmh emails that are
 |months old that I still intend to process.  :-)

Inbox first, yes.  Of course!

--steffen