nss-mysql-users

[Nss-mysql-users] Tool 'id' gives wrong results.

From: Enrico Neidt
Subject: [Nss-mysql-users] Tool 'id' gives wrong results.
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:35:02 +0200

Hi there!

I have nss_mysql up and running now. I have a user test and his main group
test. Additionally, a group
wwwtest does exist, where test, apache and some other system users are part of.

The problem is, that id outputs the following:
uid=600(test) gid=600(test) Groups=600(test)

Noting about wwwtest... think it has to do with the query nss_mysql produces:

select groups.name,groups.gid,groups.passwd,users.name from users LEFT JOIN
grp_affiliation ON
grp_affiliation.uid = users.uid LEFT JOIN groups ON groups.gid =
grp_affiliation.gid where groups.gid =
600 and 1=1 order by groups.name,users.name desc

Because of groups.gid=600, I believe it never will return all groups... how to
fix this?

thx,
-EN