nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] How to create .po files

From: Gitte Wange
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] How to create .po files
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:20:42 +0100

Hello,

I new to Localizer (but familiar with gettext tough) ...

I have created a product where I want to translate some daynames in the class
before returned to the UI.

I have looked at the NuxWidgets product and seen how you created the
Multilingual class ... so now I now how the text actual gets translated ..

But I'm still wondering how to create the .po files ...
I have tried using the zgettext.py script parsing it my .py file ... but the
da.po file it creates have no message strings ..

What am I doing wrong ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange