nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Re: Using Localizer in Python based Products for C

From: Rainer Thaden
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Re: Re: Using Localizer in Python based Products for CMF
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:03:28 +0200

Hi,

nlrmffo> Which Localizer version are you using? Just to be sure I look the
nlrmffo> right source, because it should work.

I use the newest one from CVS. Must be 0.9 something. Checked it out
app. 1 week ago.

nlrmffo> An alternative is to use "im_func", in LocalContent._delLocalProperty,
nlrmffo> currently there's:

nlrmffo>   LocalContent.inheritedAttribute('_delLocalProperty')(self, id)

nlrmffo> you could use this instead:

nlrmffo>   LocalPropertyManager._delLocalProperty.im_func(self, id)

I'll try that and if it's not working, i'd like to send you my file,
which is not very long ;)
Thanks for your support !

--
Regards,