Re: Octave Central (or something like that)

From: David Grohmann
Subject: Re: Octave Central (or something like that)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:30:03 -0500

Paul Kienzle wrote:

On Mar 9, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Søren Hauberg wrote:

Paul Kienzle skrev:

* Issue tracking is useful so long as it is simple, and the submitter doesn't have to have an account.
I don't know if drupal has support for this. But perhaps we should use the SF system? (It's enabled now, but not really used).

I think we will want one tracker per package. I don't know if SF can handle this nicely.
Matlab's user generated code site just creates a mini forum for each package, looks like all communication is done through that comment system.

--
David Grohmann
Senior Student Associate