Numerical improvements

From: Mirsad Cirkic
Subject: Numerical improvements
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:11:34 +0200

Hi,

I am very interested in helping the GNU community of getting greater and better. So, I would like to contribute with my knowledge of signal processing and numerical computations. For starters, I would like to improve the eig function on the wish-list [1]. How do I become a part of the GNU octave contributors’ community? Is there any extra information I need to know before I start?

[1]: http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/projects.html

Sincerely

Mirsad Čirkić
Research Engineer