Re: octave.mk MXE file still necessary?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: octave.mk MXE file still necessary?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:30:55 -0400

On 06/26/2018 01:03 PM, Rik wrote:
On 06/26/2018 09:34 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
On 06/26/2018 12:08 PM, Rik wrote:

I can't debug this.  The URL is empty for me, and the buildbot URL I know
is http://buildbot.octave.org:8010/waterfall.

For now, the new buildbot is at buildbot.octave.org:8011.  We still have
a few workers that haven't been updated.  Once that happens I'll probably
disable the older master and move the new one to respond at port 8010.

I feel lame, but I don't seem to be able to access any useful information
from the new buildbots.  This URL
(http://buildbot.octave.org:8011/#/waterfall) does retrieve a page with
build bars.  But when I click on a build I get an empty Build Summary
pop-up window.  The "Expand All Steps" button doesn't help either.  Is
there some minimum version of Chromium or Firefox required?

I'm not sure. If I click on a build (the text above one of the waterfall display columns) I go to a URL like this:

  http://buildbot.octave.org:8011/#/builders/1

Does that work if you go directly to that URL?