opalesoya-dev

[Opalesoya-dev] Opalesoya for racing-Game??

From: Clemens Eisserer
Subject: [Opalesoya-dev] Opalesoya for racing-Game??
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:07:55 +0100

Hello!
Maybe you'll now think I'm a little bit stupid, but I have serveral questions:
1. I want to create a 3D-car-racing game. Can I use Opale.soya for this?
2. With which modeller I'll have to create my tracks, cars.
3. Does opale.soya have support for collision-detection(cars), shaddows,
Refelections(metal), multitexturing, andanimated-objects(tries)....
4. Where can I find some documentation?
5. Is opale.soyaa "dead"-project, or will it be developing in future, too?
6. I sopale.soya very hard to code?-Are there anywhere some code-examples?

I know there are some very stupid questions in it, but pleasehelp!
Thanks!

Thx linuxhippy