opalesoya-dev

Re: [Opalesoya-dev] Opalesoya for racing-Game??

From: Clemens Eisserer
Subject: Re: [Opalesoya-dev] Opalesoya for racing-Game??
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:10:09 +0100

Hi!

> Yes...
O.K, will try my best ;-)...

> Currently the only supported editor is the included one...
I´ll see how to use it. I hope its not to complex...

> collision : no (but you can use raypicking)
I´ll use the same way arkanae did...

> shadows : no
No shadows at all!?
Sorry, but this is really poor...

> reflexion : no
O.K. this point isnt so important for now ;-)

> multitexturing : yes
Oh good, maybe I can implement cars-shaddows with a second texture.

> animated-objects : yes
Very good!

> It's a bit dead today... I code less and less Java and more Python
> thesedays.
I´ll have a look at opal.soyas´s source code. maybe sometimes I´ll
become enough good to add shaddows and reflections.
But I think it will take a long, long time to become as good...

>No, it has been designed to be very easy (more than java 3D or other).
Very Great! Maybe also I can learn it! ;-)

Thanks for help, Linuxhippy