Re: [Openexr-devel] one last call for testing: 1.0.7

From: Henti Smith
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] one last call for testing: 1.0.7
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:03:48 +0200

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 02:38:51 -0800 (PST)
Drew Hess <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey all,

howdy :)

> I think I've fixed all known issues (save one Windows test failure
> with VC 7.1?) with the CVS version of OpenEXR and we should be ready
> for a 1.0.7 release.  If you have a chance, please test it out and
> email your results (privately to me if everything goes well, to the
> list if you find a problem so that we can get more eyes looking at
> it).

Works fine here ... works fine with my ebuild for gentoo as well
for those wanting to test the ebuild and resulting installtion please check

http://www.geekware.co.za/openexr/openexr-1.0.7.ebuild

give me about 30 mins .. have to install cvs on machine a write a quite
generation script

> FYI, you must use SSH now to get OpenEXR out of CVS at Savannah.  I
> realize that may be a problem for some of you inside firewalls, so
> I'll try to find out when Savannah will re-enable nightly CVS tarballs
> for HTTP download.  In the meantime, if you want to test OpenEXR CVS
> but can't get to it, let me know and I'll arrange a tarball drop for
> you.

if need be I'll put a mirror up for testing .. ?

look in http://www.geekware.co.za/openexr/ for tarballs *smile*

---
Henti Smith
address@hidden