[Openexr-devel] CVS 1.1.0 "make check" problem

From: Wayne Wooten
Subject: [Openexr-devel] CVS 1.1.0 "make check" problem
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:35:44 -0800

 I am new here and was wondering if this is the
 correct venue to post a bug report for the new
 CVS tree 1.1.0 made available recently?

 When trying to do 'make check' with gcc3.3 on Mac-OSX
 10.3 I get the following error:

testTiledCompression.cpp: In function `void
   Imf::Array2D<float>&, int, int)':
testTiledCompression.cpp:147: error: `isnan' undeclared (first use this
   function)
testTiledCompression.cpp:147: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
   only once for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [testTiledCompression.o] Error 1

   I wasn't quite able to figure out why it is giving this error,
 since isnan() seems to be defined in the math.h include
 files for OS-X.

  --Wayne

Pixar Animation Studios