Re: [Openexr-devel] Problems with exrdisplay on Mac

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Problems with exrdisplay on Mac
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:35:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Wayne,

The install-exec-hook in the exrdisplay Makefile.am should run
'fltk-config --post' on your exrdisplay binary which, on OS X, installs
the resource hook.  Until you actually install the exrdisplay binary via
"make install", this doesn't get run, but it should happen once you do the
make install step.

-dwh-