RE: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR build bug-fixes

From: Wojciech Jarosz
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR build bug-fixes
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:20:06 -0700

I just caught the same acinclude.m4 syntax error yesterday and the fix is now in CVS. There was also a similar bug regarding the use of have_cg in configure.ac which I have now fixed.

IlmThreadSemaphore.cpp is correct. That file implements a dummy semaphore if no threading is supported on the platform. The other IlmThreadSemaphore*.cpp files implement semaphores using various system dependent synchronization primitives. Other classes in IlmThread also have similar dummy implementations. I have added comments to those files now to clarify this for the future.

-wojciech