[Openexr-devel] Per Tile "Header-like" storage?

From: Axel Waggershauser
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Per Tile "Header-like" storage?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:49:05 +0200

Hi,

I would like to store some additional information per image tile in an OpenEXR image. Maybe something like the attributes in the header. To be a bit more specific, I'd like to store a digital signature per tile.

Is this possible with the current implementation? If not (that's what I guess at the moment), would the internal structure "support" an extention for this kind of, possibly variable length, additional information storage per tile? Or would this have to go in a one "huge" attribute into the header?

Thanks,
  Axel