Re: [Openexr-devel] CTL not working with exrdisplay

From: Brendan Bolles
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] CTL not working with exrdisplay
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:03:05 -0700

Ahh, ok. Nice. That's a good test case to have. Apparently CTL is working for me after all.

Seems like there are a lot of ways for a chain of CTL files to fail. It would be good to someday see a program that makes it a bit more idiot-proof.

In the meantime, I guess I have some learning to do.

Thanks!

Brendan