[Openexr-devel] Compiling on VS2005

From: barbq
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Compiling on VS2005
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:39:08 +0200

Hi,

I think the readme file for compiling under VS2005 is not up to date - or I am missing something.
I've downloaded the Ilm and BaseOpenEXR librarys. It appears that compiling them under release/debug does not create the deploy directory.
Moreover, the include directory that is supposed to be under the deploy also is not created, making include files for the OpenEXR a real pain.

Can someone point me to the right direction on this one?

Tnx