Re: [Openexr-devel] Compiling on VS2005

From: Ger Hobbelt
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Compiling on VS2005
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:03:39 +0100

IIRC, the project files at ILM point the post-build batchfiles at a
'Deploy' directory one level below the project tree root. With 'below'
I mean that, assuming your OpenEXR tree is rooted at
/home/you/projects/OpenEXR/, the 'Deploy' is assumed to exist here:
/home/you/projects/Deploy.

(I changed all that for my own OpenEXR MSVC2005 builds, because I do
not want any project to write outside its rootdirectory 'boundary', so
I converted the batchfiles to point at
/home/you/projects/OpenEXR/Deploy/ )

Ger