Re: [Openexr-devel] 3D Lut in software

From: Gonzalo Garramuno
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] 3D Lut in software
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:25:09 -0300

On 23/02/15 16:48, Gonzalo Garramuno wrote:
Thanks Jim. I found the main problem. The lut I am creating has alpha and the Ctl::lookup3D function works with V3f vectors. Still I am also trashing some RAM somewhere as I fixed the above and I cannot get good colors yet.

I fixed it. The problem was setting the pMin and pMax to lutMin and lutMax instead of 0 and 1 respectively. I also found the Ctl lookup table to use Z as rightmost element when I was expecting it be the leftmost element. Thank you all and sorry for the noise.