Re: [Openexr-devel] Speaking of PRs...

From: Deke Kincaid
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Speaking of PRs...
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:52:01 -0700

Yea, I was about to ask the same thing.  Right now we build 2.2 with some pull requests that the Foundry uses in their build for Nuke (one of which is 1.5 years old).  It would be great to have an official 2.2.1 out there with these in them.

https://github.com/openexr/openexr/pull/141
https://github.com/openexr/openexr/pull/157