openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] Photoshop Plugin Binary

From: Richard Annema
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] Photoshop Plugin Binary
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:16:38 -0600

Hi there,

Technically, you should be able to find that file on the internet somewhere.
However, if I'm not mistaken, the 'D' stands for 'debug' version. End-user
software should be compiled with non-debug libraries, so that's something
that the person who compiled the plugin should have a peek at.
Furthermore, I think I read somewhere that the debug version libraries are
not supposed to be distributed as per compiler licensing terms.

Please do correct me if this changed between VC6 and .NET :)

Hope that helps you / the compiling party.

Best regards,
Richard Annema
Director of Client Relations
SplutterFish, LLC