openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Photoshop Plugin Binary

From: Tim Thorburn
Subject: [Openexr-user] Photoshop Plugin Binary
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:24:57 -0500

Hi,

I just downloaded the new OpenEXR 1.1.0 binary plug-in for the Windows version of Photoshop. I unzipped the file into the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Plug-Ins\File Formats

Now when starting Photoshop I receive this error:
"This application has failed to start because MSVCP71D.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I can press Ok and Photoshop will start and operate. I can save .exr files as I had the first OpenEXR plugin for Photoshop installed previously, but I cannot open the new 1.1.0a OpenEXR images supplied on the website.

Since I don't have access to Visual Studio .NET 7 to compile the source, I had assumed the binary would do the trick ... any thoughts?

Thanks
-Tim