openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] RE resources update.

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] RE resources update.
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 17:08:40 -0400

Hi,

I added some stuff that could be useful to my Reverse engineering
resource section. The file is:

http://docencia.mat.utfsm.cl/~mjander/aureal/re/logs.zip

It contains the necessary files to use Jeff Muizelaar's auhook tool, and
a small program (strip_bar.c, the name isn't very suited...) which does
some post processing to the log output from the auhook tool.

The auhook tool enables to see all IO operations performed by the win2k
Aureal Vortex driver. All you need is a debug logger (se below).

To be able to save the auhook IO log into a text file, use this tool:

http://docencia.mat.utfsm.cl/~mjander/aureal/re/dbgvnt.zip

All this stuff is meant for Win2k (except strip_bar.c, which should run
on any C environment).

Best Regards

Manuel