openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] Aureal ALSA-kernel migration.

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Aureal ALSA-kernel migration.
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:17:54 -0400

Hi this is a broadcast to all stations...

I think i finally got it. The definitive patch to migrate the Aureal
driver into the alsa-kernel path, and hopefully into kernel 2.6.

Download it at:
http://galadriel.mat.utfsm.cl/~mjander/aureal/alsa/aureal-alsakernel.patch.gz

If you find any problem, report as soon as possible.

NOTE: This is the "stable" branch. That means, no 3D audio for now.
Anyway thats pretty useless without the coming OpenAL ALSA back-end
rework.

Takashi,
Try out this patch, and tell me if it fits well.

Jeff,
I included your latest patch. Thank you very much !

Best Regards

Manuel Jander