openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] Sound reverses in quake2

From: Zach Borgerding
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Sound reverses in quake2
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:16:55 -0500

The only quirks I've noticed recently are a problem with XMMS and 22 khz audio
with the ALSA plugin, and occasion sound problems with Savage that cause the
DSP to totally lock up.  Even exiting Savage doesn't help.  Removing and
reloading the modules also fails.  I need an entire system restart.  It's weird.

That's it.  Everything else seems fine on my machine.