openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] New patch. (obeying the rule "update often"...)

From: O.Sezer
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] New patch. (obeying the rule "update often"...)
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:43:59 +0200

Hi Zach:

Zach Borgerding wrote:
?zkan,

The patch will not work against the 1.0.2 source without some modifications to
a specific file.  I don't recall exactly which file it is, but unless you
specifically need 1.0.2c to compile against your kernel, it would probably be
much easier to patch against 1.0.1.  I don't think that there are any other
real benefits to 1.0.2 at the moment.

Best regards,

Zach Borgerding